Now includes access to an eBook version of CDT Coding Companion with purchase!
Unravel the complexity of coding with the?CDT 2024 Coding Companion: Training Guide for the Dental Team. The?Companion?is your ally when it comes to handling confusing situations and understanding this year?s code changes. Staff can use this resource to get a better understanding of the principles of coding with CDT and to ensure a smooth and comprehensive claim submission process.
This self-guided book answers more than 180 dental coding scenarios and 250 coding questions, offering practical information necessary to submit complete and accurate claims. The CDT Coding Companion is organized by category of service, and also provides tables with code changes and summaries of all substantive changes by code and category.
As a training guide and companion book to CDT 2024: Current Dental Terminology, the Companion covers subjects from many different perspectives to provide guidance for a wide range of common and uncommon scenarios your practice may face. Written by coding experts and vetted by the ADA, the?Companion?can be trusted as the definitive source of coding information.
The CDT 2024 Coding Companion has been updated for 2024 and includes:
- Descriptions and explanations of the code changes for 2024
- More than 180 coding scenarios
- Over 250 dental coding questions and answers
- Key definitions and concepts for each category of service
- Section on ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes and how they relate to dentistry
- Numeric and alphabetic indices
CDT 2024 Coding Companion?has the information you need to prevent coding errors and maximize reimbursement. It?s an essential tool for every dental office to be used as a training tool, a helpful refresher and an everyday resource. Includes access to the online e-book.
Four appendices feature:
- CDT Code to ICD (Diagnosis) Code Cross-Walk
- ADA Guide to Dental Procedures Reported with Area of Oral Cavity on Tooth Anatomy (or both)
- CDT and ICD-10 Coding for Smoking Cessation
- Coding Considerations for People with Special Health Care Needs
CDT is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association.