Invest in this annual publication and get the insider’s perspective into the CPT code set right from the source — the American Medical Association. Find the meaning behind all of the changes noted by the symbols you’ve come to know within the AMA’s CPT 2023 Professional Edition code book.
For a better understanding of the latest revisions to the CPT code set, rely on the best-selling CPT Changes 2023: An Insider’s View. Find the meaning behind all the changes included in the AMA’s CPT 2023 Professional Edition code book. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider’s perspective into the annual changes in the CPT code set directly from the source—the American Medical Association.
AMA is the authority to turn to when seeking an official interpretation and explanation for a CPT code or guideline change. Know the changes inside and out. Avoid and reduce claim denials.
AMA’s 2023 CPT Changes book features:
- Organizational structure matches the CPT code book — allows coders to easily conduct a side-by-side read of CPT Changes with the CPT Professional
- Official AMA rationales — provide a detailed explanation for the code or guideline change
- Clinical examples, procedural descriptions and illustrations — help explain the practical application for each change
- At-a-glance summary table of the 2023 changes in each section — shows the extent of all changes for the section and specialty
Additional benefits to using CPT Changes 2023:
- Serves as a good cross-reference for the latest edition of the CPT code book by providing users with extended and practical explanations and applications for each change in the code book
- Consolidates and explains all the changes from the latest code book
- Provides reasons why and how a code may have been revised, deleted or added, and the implication of the changes
- Clinical examples and descriptions of procedure for typical patients provide practical examples for which the new and/or revised codes may be reported
Testimonials about this CPT coding guide:
“This annual edition of the CPT code changes is an essential reference for the CPT coder and biller. I cannot imagine using the new codes without the explanations this book provides.”
— LouAnn Schraffenberger, MBA, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Connect with us on social media for weekly updates! Keep up with special offers, product releases, and more: