Customized Fee Analyzer 2024 – Two Specialty provides physicians with percentiles of physician charge data for their geographic area by Geozip and the CPT codes most frequently used in their specialty.
Underpriced fees can cost a practice thousands of dollars each year. To set the most appropriate fees, you need specific information for your geographic locality, as fees vary widely across the country. Relying on national averages can result in reimbursement that is too low or billed charges that are too high. This resource provides defensible data when revising your fee schedules and negotiating contracts.
Key features and benefits of this Optum360 fee analyzer:
- Seven reference points of charge data (50th, 60th, 75th, 80th, 85th, 90th, and 95th). Perform competitive analyses with confidence and make more accurate adjustments of charges.
- Real-life charge data from the FAIR Health database of over 1.3 billion current charge records. Develop and maintain competitive fees while having defensible data during contract negotiations.
- Follow-up days listed by procedure. Quickly identify the number of days a physician is responsible for services under a CPT code.
- Professional (PC) and technical (TC) component splits of global services for all CPT codes. Estimate allocation and reimbursement for the physician and technical portion of a specific service.
- Available by specialty or for all CPT codes. Data for the codes applicable to your specialty with a one- or two-specialty order or for all CPT codes. (Anesthesia are codes not included.)
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.