Fulfillment: An email address is required for electronic fulfillment of this product. Please allow at least 24 hours for download link to be emailed after purchase on business days.
Pricing listed on this page is for a single user license. If you are interested in a multi user license, please contact us for a quote.
EncoderPro.com Expert provides online access to a powerful search application for all CPT®, HCPCS Level II, ICD-9-CM, and ICD-10-CM and PCS code sets, cross coding functionality (CPT to ICD, ICD to CPT, etc.) as well as Optum and Medicare coding guidelines to ensure coding accuracy, improve billing performance, and reduce rejected claims.
Complimentary monthly updates let you code confidently throughout the year. Plus, a compliance editor powered by Optum’s ClaimsManager helps you review your code selections, and a fee calculator computes the Medicare reimbursement rate for your region.
Key features and benefits of this coding software:
- Expert Exclusive—Enhanced compliance editor (with Optum’s ClaimsManager rules). Check your work by running your selected codes through an edit check to ensure proper unbundling, correct modifiers, complete diagnoses, and more prior to submittal to a clearinghouse/vendor/payer. Includes a 24-month historical content database for use during claim adjudication. Over 130 coding rules are reviewed.
- Expert Exclusive—Fee calculator. Calculate the adjusted Medicare reimbursement rate for your area.
- ICD–10-CM and PCS– Includes mapping content from ICD9 v1 v2, and v3 codes to ICD10-CM and PCS codes (as well as backward mapping) using the GEM (General Equivalency Mappings) and Optum’s MapSelect clinical mapping content. Also includes ICD-10-CM and PCS searching and Optum tabular (ICD10-CM and PCS books) content.
Plus all of the valuable features of EncoderPro.com Professional:
- Optum Edge—Powerful CodeLogic™ search engine technology. Keyword search across all code sets (including ICD-10-CM and PCS) simultaneously using up to four terms, acronyms, abbreviations, or even misspelled words.
- Optum Edge—Lay descriptions for procedures and HCPCS. Access comprehensive Coders’ Desk Referencedescriptions for thousands of procedures and services to enhance your understanding of CPT® and HCPCS code differences.
- Optum Edge—Automatic monthly updates. Real-time application service delivers code changes before implementation and updates Medicare coverage information regularly for coding confidence.
- Local coverage determinations (LCDs) and Medicare’s Pub. 100 access. Check procedures for Medicare coverage instructions and medical necessity edits across all CMS MACs. Understand which ICD-9-CM (and ICD-10-CM) procedures define medical necessity and what the documentation guidelines are for successful claim submission. Gain insight into procedures and services that carry little or discretionary coverage and how to report them.
- Modifier crosswalk. Choose from a comprehensive array of modifiers for each procedure based on millions of claim scenarios to ensure correct modifier use when billing payers.
- Cross-coder relationships. Provides valuable content from 12 coding and billing specialty reference books in one powerful solution. Includes code set cross coding (ICD to CPT, CPT to ICD, etc.), cross-reference procedures to radiology, path/lab, medicine codes, and more.
- Medicare CCI edits. Understand coding relationships for bundled and mutually exclusive procedures and check your code combinations through a full year of CCI.
- Color-coded edits. Reduce research time and improve coding accuracy with at-a-glance sex or age edits, Medicare coverage, and bundled procedures.
- User notes. Easily identify codes or code groups requiring more personal or company information.
- Notepad. Store your most frequently used codes for easy access and export your codes to Windows programs.
- Great value. Includes the content from more than 30 code and reference books in one powerful solution.
Choose the Encoder Pro version that fits your needs:
|CodeLogic™ Search Engine
Search across all three code sets simultaneously.
|Color Code Edits||X||X||X|
|Coders’ Desk Reference Lay Descriptions||X||X||X|
|Deleted Code Crosswalk||X||X||X|
|Automatic Monthly Updates||X||X||X|
|Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs) and Medicare’s Pub. 100 Access||X||X|
|Medicare CCI Edits||X||X|
|Cross-coder relationships from 12 coding and billing specialty reference books||X||X|
|Enhanced Compliance Editor
Check your work by running selected codes through an edit check prior to submittal to a clearinghouse/ vendor/payer. Includes an 18-month historical content database.
Calculate the adjusted Medicare reimbursement rate for your area.
|Complete LCD/NCD Policy View
Reference all of the local and national coverage guidelines in addition to the code edits for Part B policies issued by your carrier.
|Claims scrubbing and repair available||X|
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.