Fulfillment: An email address is required for electronic fulfillment of this product. Please allow at least 24 hours for download link to be emailed after purchase on business days.
Pricing listed on this page is for a single user license. If you are interested in a multi user license, please contact us for a quote.
EncoderPro.com, the coder’s essential CPT®, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS, and HCPCS Level II online code look-up software, offers fast, detailed search capabilities over 20 volumes of procedure, service/supply, and diagnosis reference material and lay descriptions in real-time. Complimentary code updates let practices billing Medicare Part B and private payer’s code confidently throughout the year with fewer rejected claims due to improper coding.
Key features and benefits of this coding software:
- Optum Edge—Powerful CodeLogic™ search engine technology. Keyword search across code sets (including ICD-10-CM and PCS) simultaneously using up to four terms, acronyms, abbreviations, or even misspelled words.
- Optum Edge—Lay descriptions for procedures and HCPCS. Access comprehensive Coders’ Desk Referencedescriptions for thousands of procedures and services to enhance your understanding of CPT® and HCPCS code differences.
- Optum Edge—Automatic monthly updates. Real-time application service delivers code changes before implementation and updates Medicare coverage information regularly for coding confidence.
- ICD–10-CM and PCS– Includes mapping content from ICD9 v1 v2, and v3 codes to ICD10-CM and PCS codes (as well as backward mapping) using the GEM (General Equivalency Mappings) and Optum’s MapSelect clinical mapping content. Also includes ICD-10-CM and PCS searching and Optum tabular (ICD10-CM and PCS books) content.
- Color-coded edits. Reduce research time and improve coding accuracy with at-a-glance sex or age edits, Medicare coverage, and bundled procedures.
- User notes. Easily identify codes or code groups requiring more personal or company information.
- Notepad. Store your most frequently used codes for easy access and export your codes to Windows programs.
- Great value. Includes the content from more than 20 code and reference books in one powerful solution.
Choose the Encoder Pro version that fits your needs:
|CodeLogic™ Search Engine
Search across all three code sets simultaneously.
|Color Code Edits||X||X||X|
|Coders’ Desk Reference Lay Descriptions||X||X||X|
|Deleted Code Crosswalk||X||X||X|
|Automatic Monthly Updates||X||X||X|
|Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs) and Medicare’s Pub. 100 Access||X||X|
|Medicare CCI Edits||X||X|
|Cross-coder relationships from 12 coding and billing specialty reference books||X||X|
|Enhanced Compliance Editor
Check your work by running selected codes through an edit check prior to submittal to a clearinghouse/ vendor/payer. Includes an 18-month historical content database.
Calculate the adjusted Medicare reimbursement rate for your area.
|Complete LCD/NCD Policy View
Reference all of the local and national coverage guidelines in addition to the code edits for Part B policies issued by your carrier.
|Claims scrubbing and repair available||X|
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.