Fulfillment: An email address is required for electronic fulfillment of this product. Please allow at least 24 hours for download link to be emailed after purchase on business days.
Pricing listed on this page is for a single user license. If you are interested in a multi user license, please contact us for a quote.
FeeAnalyzer.com is an online subscription service that provides access to relative and actual physician charge data for a specific geographic area and specialty as well as national charge data for HCPCS codes. These are the fees your competition is charging.
Medicare fee schedules are also included for a complete perspective. The data is updated throughout the year to ensure users have the most current data available. This powerful data source makes it easier for physicians to set defensible fees while maximizing revenues.
Key features and benefits of this Optum360 fee analyzer software:
- Includes CPT®, CDT and HCPCS codes. Charge data and Medicare fees for three code sets at your fingertips.
- Begin reviewing your fee schedule earlier in the year. No more waiting for your hard-copy book; access up-to-date data with updates available throughout the year.
- Simplify your fee schedule analysis. Organize percentiles of charge data and the Medicare fee schedules into your customized spreadsheet reports.
- Real-life claims from the FAIR Health database of over 2.5 billion current charge records. Develop and help maintain competitive fees while having defensible data during contract negotiations.
- Reference multiple percentiles of fee data for CPT® codes. 50th, 60th, 75th, 80th and 95th percentiles of charge data in your area to benchmark where your charges fall relative to those of your peers. Multiple percentiles facilitate more accurate adjustment of charges.
- Purchase additional Geozips for comparison or for offices in other locations. See how charges vary based on geographic area.
- Reference multiple percentiles of fee data for HCPCS codes. 25th, 50th, 75th and 85th percentiles of national charge data for HCPCS supply and service codes.
- Fee Loader for fee schedule development. Import and modify your practice’s fee schedule using commercial charge data and Medicare fees for comparison. Import up to three payer fee schedules for added analysis capabilities. Export revised fee schedules.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
CDT is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association.