PMIC now offers its famous HCPCS Coder’s Choice book in spiral format! If you like to fold your code books in half to save desk space, choose this spiral bound version.
Maximize your Medicare reimbursement by using the most current HCPCS Level II codes. These codes must be used to bill Medicare for supplies, materials, injections, DME, rehab, and other services. PMIC’s 2021 HCPCS includes Exclusive features such as thumb indexing, new lay-flat binding and color coding, all designed to make coding faster and easier.
Key features and benefits of this spiral PMIC HCPCS book:
- Includes all official HCPCS Level II codes with full descriptions, table of drugs, index and appendices
- Includes National Coverage Determinations Manual (NCD) and Medicare Carriers Manual (MCM) citations plus the full text of the references in an appendix
- Code more accurately with the color-coding and symbol notation system
- Locate codes faster with Exclusive thumb indexing
- Spiral binding keeps the book open right where you want it
- Approved for all certification exams
- Appendix A: Modifiers
- Appendix B: Summary Of Changes
- Appendix C: Table Of Drugs
- Appendix D: Medicare References
- Appendix E: HCPCS MACR & MIPS Cross-References
- Appendix F: HCPCS Cross-Reference To NDC
- Appendix G: NDC Cross-Reference To HCPCS
HCPCS 2023 is now available in spiral bound format:
Spiral bound books are identical in content to the softbound books. The only difference is the method of binding.
- Identical in content to perfect bound version.
- Spiral binding allows open book to lay completely flat.
- A spiral bound book can fold all the way back upon itself and yet still remain flat, so takes up less space on a desk or table.
- Spiral books are slightly wider due to the size of the coil.