The conversion from ICD-9 to ICD-10 on October 1, 2013 will have far greater impact than the original adoption of the ICD-8 and later ICD-9 systems. Even though providers, institutions and payers have been using various coding systems for many years, the quantity of codes contained in the ICD-10 system and the complexity of the coding system will make the transition far more difficult. Even though the implementation is several years off, it’s not too soon to begin planning for the training, implementation and conversion process.
Introduction to the ICD-10 Coding System is designed to teach you everything you need to know about the coding system, how it is different than the ICD-9 system, and what you need to do to successfully make the conversion.
- Comprehensive introduction to ICD-10
- Glossary of terms
- Comprehensive review of ICD-10-CM for diagnosis coding
- Sample pages from the 21 chapters of the ICD-10-CM Tabular List, Alphabetic Index and Tables
- Comprehensive review of ICD-10-PCS for procedure coding
- Sample pages from the ICD-10-PCS Tabular List and Index
- Representative cross-walks from ICD-9-CM codes to ICD-10-CM codes
- Guidelines and check-lists for planning, training and conversion
Connect with us on social media for weekly updates! Keep up with special offers, product releases, and more: