Fulfillment: An email address is required for electronic fulfillment of this product. Please allow at least 24 hours for download link to be emailed after purchase on business days.
The Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting for 2024 are included. This ebook contains the complete updated 2024 code set along with updated guidelines.
The 2024 ICD-10-CM Expert for Home Health and Hospice 2024 eBook, with Optum360’s hallmark features and format, makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Use the code book that contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set and the familiar Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts for home health and hospice, including color bars and symbols that identify diagnosis codes for case mix, non-routine supplies, and non-cancer hospice diagnoses. Coding tips and definitions of commonly treated conditions specific to home health and hospice are also included.
Latest updates to the 2024 ICD-10-CM Expert for Home Health and Hospice:
- NEW — Optum Edge — Intuitive features and format. Visual alerts, including color-coding and symbols that identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, placeholder X, and more.
- NEW — Optum Edge — ICONS for April updates. Easily distinguish between April and October new and revised codes with green icons for April and black for October changes.
- NEW — Optum Edge — Expanded Table of Drugs and Chemicals. Expanded to include updated drugs and codes listed with associated intent with icon to easily identify the added drugs.
Key features and benefits of this home health diagnosis code ebook:
- Supplementary appendixes. Additional information covering home health and hospice prospective payment systems, quality initiatives, supplies OASIS, and case mix groups.
- Product Updates. April and other ICD-10-CM changes and updates will be made available online.
- Coding tips. Coding tips are reviewed and updated, and assist in appropriate code selection.
- Clinical definitions. Clinical definitions help provide a better understanding of complex ICD-10-CM diagnostic terms.
- Updated index with shaded guides. The updated Index to Diseases and Injuries includes vertical shaded guides that show the indent levels for subentries under main terms.
- List of code changes and conversion table. A list of all 2024 new, revised, and deleted codes, plus an ICD-10-CM conversion table from the new and changed codes to the code previously used.
- Guidelines with coding examples. Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, including chapter-specific coding examples.
- Helpful illustrations. Detailed color anatomy illustration appendix. Plus, many illustrations at the code level identifying specific code-related anatomy.
Additional enhancements found in the Expert for Home Health and Hospice:
- Complete list of new revised and deleted codes
- Conversion table identifying new codes
- Coding Tips specific to the Home Health/Hospice setting
- More definitions added for diagnostic terms
- Expert edition
- Spiral bound and appendixes specific to HHH Settings